Whitepapers & Ebooks
Everything You Need to Know about Segment-of-One Marketing
Blueshift resources include: Whitepapers, Guides, Ebooks, Webinars, Videos, Infographics, and more designed to help modern marketers with overcoming the hurdles of building out scalable individualized user experiences across all marketing channels.
The Growth Marketer’s Guide to Customer Engagement
Learn how Growth Marketers solve customer retention issues and impact LTV by delivering individualized user experiences. In this e-book, you will learn:
- Learn why Growth Marketing is the key to long-term success.
- Discover why Customer Experience is the new lever for success for marketing.
- Understand what Growth Marketing is (and isn’t).
- Industry Deep Dives with key campaign types.
2016 Benchmark Report: Trigger Based Marketing
Our analysis of 2 Billion triggered emails and mobile push notifications reveal the campaigns you must run now. In this report, you will learn:
- How smart, behavior-based triggers drive up to 28x conversions.
- Which trigger campaign types to set up now that will drive the highest conversions.
- Why marketers must combine email AND mobile push notifications for success.
Scaling Personalization for Behavior-Based Trigger Marketing
Trigger based marketing campaigns can generate 4x more revenue and 18x greater profits. In this e-book, you will learn:
- Different types of triggers: Onboarding, Remarketing, Lifecycle, Recommendations, Catalog Updates, Milestones etc.
- How the various types of triggers perform on email & mobile push notifications
- Common pitfalls most marketers make when scaling their triggers
The Path to Predictive One-to-One Marketing
In the digital world, customers express their tastes & preferences through many clues, some of which may be subtle. By effectively responding to these cues, brands can earn the same loyalty that our favorite neighborhood store inspires. In this e-book, you will learn:
- Detecting user intent to find users who are highly likely to buy, or others who are likely to churn
- Targeting the right users with relevant content in real-time: personalized promotions and products
- Personalizing for each user across all channels of communication: email, display, facebook, push notifications, on-site or in-app
7 Essential Personalized Emails for E-commerce
E-commerce marketers are often frustrated about the poor response rates from email. The typical e-commerce email only drives 1-2 orders per 10,000 emails sent. In this e-book, you will learn:
- How companies like Amazon.com deliver highly personalized emails for every user interaction
- The 7 types of personalized campaigns that should be on the top of your mind
- How to launch and measure personalized email campaigns
Using Trending Content to Drive Sales and Engagement
Users are always looking to find out trending content from your product or content catalog. As a marketer, you can drive higher engagement and purchases by merchandising this trending content in your emails, push notifications and other forms of marketing. Some examples covered in this e-book include:
- Different types of trending content emails & mobile notifications
- How to track user interactions in real-time, to develop various forms of trending content
- How to automate your emails & mobile push notifications
Guide to Category, Price, and Brand Affinities
Retail, e-commerce & media companies often have a large catalog of products or content, spanning multiple categories. brands, authors, artists etc. ebook. In this e-book, you will learn how to target customers based on their affinity preferences:
- How to segment customers & users by affinities
- How to develop personalized content for different types of affinities
- How to automate your emails & push notifications with affinity based content
Collaborative Filtering to Drive Purchases and Engagement
Collaborative Filtering helps you leverage the power of your website or app’s community of shoppers to help craft useful recommendations for your users based on the behavior of “People Like You” who browsed or purchased similar items. In this e-book, you will learn:
- How to drive recommendations based on the buying & browsing behavior of similar users
- The different forms of collaborative filtering, including view-to-view, view-to-purchase, purchase-to-purchase, and more
- How to automate collaborative filtering across every marketing channel, to drive 10 times higher conversions
Guide to Using Retargeting with Recommendations
A large number of e-commerce website and app users abandon their session before completing their transaction. Marketers can target these users by merchandising the content related to their browsing and searching history, or their cart contents. In this e-book, you will learn:
- How to retarget various user actions like search, browse and cart additions
- Automate personalized recommendations related to the retargeted items
- Scale your retargeting across all marketing channels