To make the campaigns above a reality, you need a marketing platform that can collect and activate your student data while maintaining a consistent brand experience on your eLearning platform. That’s where Blueshift comes in.
Check out these five capabilities within Blueshift that you can implement as a part of your marketing strategy:
1. Advanced Segmentation
Enable greater targeting, precision, and specific exclusions by leveraging dozens of diverse user attributes, events, and data from across channels. This feature allows you to use rich data to target the right customers, create precise segments, and easily trigger omnichannel campaigns.
2. Personalized Recommendations
Dynamically customize courses and offer suggestions to each student across their learning journey based on browsing and previous course engagement. Blueshift’s Recommendation Studio enables you to build and customize recommendations across all channels. Here are the top six eLearning recommendation themes:
- Continue Course – Remind your existing students to pick up where they left off in their course curriculum.
- Complete Course – Encourage students to finish a course when there are only a few assignments left.
- Next Course – Showcase the next course or subject in a series based on a student’ specific learning path.
- Newly Added – Suggest new courses relevant to a student’s learning path that may be of interest to them.
- Popular Courses – Highlight trending courses that may be interesting and valuable to your newly enrolled and existing students.
- Similar Courses – Recommend a course taken by other students on a similar learning path, or one with their favorite professor.
3. Omnichannel Orchestration
This feature makes creating and managing hundreds of campaigns across regions and adding sophisticated triggers to lifecycle campaigns a breeze. With Blueshift’s omnichannel capabilities, you can deliver dynamic student experiences, coordinate the full student journey, and optimize engagement with real-time insights.
4. Testing & Analytics
This feature quickly tests your marketing hypotheses and provides detailed cross-channel performance insights so you can optimize for engagement at every touchpoint. Blueshift offers powerful and granular testing capabilities, as well as a robust set of default, out-of-the-box best-practice reports.
5. Shared Assets
Scale marketing content by seamlessly updating and continuously changing promotional messaging that’s used across hundreds of templates. This gives you the ability to define the shared asset once and reuse it across multiple campaigns.