The majority of customers use more than four channels to make a single purchasing decision — and those four channels are different for each consumer, from physical mailers to email and even advertising. The marketing magic happens when you make the optimal selection of channels with cohesive, coordinated marketing wherever customers browse. AI can help marketers by providing a more targeted, efficient way to beef up your omnichannel strategy.
Predictive Channel Engagement Scores utilize AI to predict the best channels to reach each customer on for engagement. These scores are fed by:
- Historic behavioral data
- Catalog interactions
- User demographics and lifetime attributes
- Any additional information pertinent to your business
Each channel is scored from 0-100, with higher scores denoting a higher likelihood to engage with messages from that channel. Here are a few ways you could use these scores within Blueshift’s omnichannel journey builder:
- Choose the preferred message channel(s) based on the individual’s channel engagement likelihood scores
- Set up a multi-channel trigger which targets a customer in the decreasing order of their channel engagement scores
- Set customer messaging limits based on channel engagement scores
- Suppress a list of least likelihood customers to increase email engagement and increase IP reputation
Sound intriguing? We have more information on AI, and how easy it is to start using within your customer journeys, in our Ultimate Guide to AI Marketing.