Imagine what would happen if you could scale 1:1 campaigns and deliver better cross-channel experiences to all your [millions of] customers.
Or, don’t. Instead, hear about the exact returns four of our customers saw after using Blueshift in this commissioned study from Forrester Consulting, including:
- 781% in total ROI
- $128 million increase in incremental revenue over 3 years
- 60% increase in click-through rate
- 20% increase in cross-channel campaign revenue
The Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) Study
If you’re unfamiliar with Forrester’s TEI study, it’s essentially a commissioned, independent examination of the ROI customers have experienced with the tool or offering in question.
For us, the findings are based on in-depth interviews with 4 customers (two eCommerce, consumer finance, and online learning) and a robust financial analysis using Forrester’s industry best-practice methodology.
Today the results are available for everyone, and we couldn’t be prouder. Forrester has surfaced some really incredible numbers, such as:
- $81M incremental revenue from AI-powered targeting and real-time interactions
- $35M incremental revenue from streamlined work and automation
- $12M incremental revenue from improved cross-channel customer engagement
- $1.8M Avoided costs from previous solutions and additional resources
The senior director of CRM at a consumer finance platform told Forrester: “Getting all the customer signals in one place and being quick and responsive to those signals to manage customer touchpoints across channels was key to our success. We could not have gotten where we are without Blueshift. We wouldn’t have the revenue numbers we achieved. It’s exciting to be able to really use the data to drive positive customer responses and to drive revenue.”
Forrester also took a look at the unquantified benefits our customers have experienced, which can’t be overstated.
- Elevated marketing teams: marketers were able to deliver higher revenues and contribute more to the bottom line.
- Innovation and cross-team collaboration: with Blueshift, teams were able to test new creative approaches to improve customer experiences and extended the platform beyond marketing
- Scalability and customization: the ability to finally stretch and grow with ease allowed marketing teams to embrace change and meet quickly changing customer demands.
In addition to the stellar findings, this report offers the level of transparency we value, and we’re excited to be able to share it with you. By offering you a behind-the-scenes look at real success, we hope to help create a demonstrable business case that you can easily communicate with key business stakeholders. Get started by downloading the full study.