Blueshift Named a CDP and Marketing Automation Leader in G2 Winter 2022 Report
From exciting new omnichannel journey-building features to a new Blueshift Academy course and yet another Smart Guide, we at Blueshift have had a busy fall leveling up our customer data platform to ensure it’s as effective and seamless as possible for our customers. As we head into a new year, we’re looking forward to seeing how we can enhance our marketing automation features even more.
On that note, we’re happy to announce that Blueshift was named a Leader for CDP and Marketing Automation — as well as a Momentum Leader for CDP, Marketing Automation, and Mobile Marketing — in the G2 Winter 2022 Report. If our case studies are any indication, we’re proud to deliver on a product that has the power to transform the way companies engage their customers.
Let’s see what Blueshift users had to say about our SmartHub Customer Data Platform (CDP).
How Blueshift’s SmartHub CDP stacks up
- 95% of reviews were 4+ stars.
- 93% of users believe the product is headed in the right direction.
- 87% of users said they would be likely to recommend Blueshift to others.
Customers also highly rated Blueshift’s Multiple Devices, Data Enrichment, and Recommendation Engine features.
Satisfaction ratings for Customer Data Platform (CDP):
- Ease of Doing Business With was rated 94% compared to the industry average of 93%.
- Quality of Support was rated 92% compared to the industry average of 92%.
- Meets Requirements was rated 90% compared to the industry average of 90%.
Highest-rated Marketing Automation features:
- Segmentation was rated 93% compared to the industry average of 88%.
- Sending Outbound Emails was rated 91% compared to the industry average of 90%.
- Event/Webinar Marketing was rated 90% compared to the industry average of 87%.
Highest-rated Mobile Marketing features:
- Audience Segmentation was rated 96% compared to the industry average of 89%.
- Email Campaigns were rated 96% compared to the industry average of 90%.
- Push Notifications were rated 93% compared to the industry average of 89%.
What Blueshift’s satisfied customers had to say
“It’s a comprehensive, user-friendly, robust platform with tons of cutting-edge features. Blueshift makes it super easy to build campaigns, pull reports, and look extensively into data.”
“Very easy to work with, integrates with a plethora of new kids on the block. Amazing analytics which is a must-have these days I’m afraid. Love the editor support for shared assets insertions and the preview tabs are really accurate. The most important thing is it never let my expectations down, but pushed me to learn how to use the more advanced options and it’s so worth it.”
“The statistical data is all there, ready for marketing to use. As a backend dev, there is a considerable part of the workload off my shoulders.”
“Blueshift offers an immense library of online marketing education and insight…The customization tools inside of the email campaign journey builder are very user-friendly. Customer support is timely and very helpful in answering questions as well as providing resolutions to any issues you face.”
“Of all the visual email editors I’ve tested, the one from Blueshift is by far the best. The ease of setting up the different automation is also a big plus.”
Our team members at Blueshift would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our customers and partners for making 2021 such a successful year for our platform. We look forward to seeing how far we can go in 2022.
Read other reviews from Blueshift’s happy customers by visiting our G2 page. If you’re interested in connecting with one of our omnichannel marketing experts to learn more about our SmartHub CDP and marketing automation features, schedule a demo today!