Blueshift Named a CDP and Marketing Automation Leader in G2’s Fall 2021 Report
As you may have noticed in our August 2021 recap, our summer has been chock full of engaging events and webinars. In addition, we also have some fresh product launches and new omnichannel features coming this fall.
On top of our existing fall excitement, we’re happy to announce that Blueshift was named a Leader for CDP and Marketing Automation — as well as a Momentum Leader for CDP, Marketing Automation, and Mobile Marketing — in G2’s Fall 2021 Report. Marketers know how important customers are to their business, and for us at Blueshift, it’s no different. Let’s see what Blueshift users had to say about our SmartHub Customer Data Platform (CDP).
How Blueshift’s SmartHub CDP stacks up
- 95% of reviews were 4+ stars.
- 94% of users believe the product is headed in the right direction.
- 87% of users said they would be likely to recommend Blueshift to others.
Customers also highly rated Blueshift’s Lead Management, Email Marketing, and Platform features.
Satisfaction ratings for Customer Data Platform (CDP):
- Quality of Support was rated 93% compared to the industry average of 92%.
- Meets Requirements was rated 90% compared to the industry average of 89%.
- Ease of Admin was rated 89% compared to the industry average of 86%.
Highest-rated Marketing Automation features:
- Lead Management:
- Segmentation was rated 93% compared to the industry average of 88%.
- CRM Lead Integration was rated 90% compared to the industry average of 86%.
- Email Marketing:
- Sending Outbound Emails was rated 91% compared to the industry average of 90%.
- Building and Personalizing Emails was rated 90% compared to the industry average of 88%.
- Sandbox/Test Environments were rated 90% compared to the industry average of 83%.
- User, Role, and Access Management was rated 89% compared to the industry average of 87%.
Highest-rated Mobile Marketing features:
- Email Campaigns and Audience Segmentation were rated 95% compared to the industry averages of 89%.
- Push Notifications were rated 92% compared to the industry average of 88%.
- Proximity Marketing was rated 90% compared to the industry average of 86%.
- Analysis: Uninstall Tracking was rated 90% compared to the industry average of 86%.
- Platform: Optimization was rated 90% compared to the industry average of 88%.
What Blueshift’s satisfied customers had to say
“I find Blueshift easy to use and is easily customizable to different campaigns we are working on. The team at Blueshift is always willing to collaborate on new features if they have not already been built.”
“[Blueshift has] allowed us true omnichannel marketing capabilities. Blueshift has given us one central source for our data to feed into multiple channels.”
“Blueshift provides you with the ability to create simplified reports and insights about marketing campaigns. This feature is rapid and can be optimized in many ways for digital marketing teams…Another thing I like about Blueshift is its ability to export and import data within minutes. This process is very quick and saves my team so much time to get other things done.”
“Blueshift provides a wide range of tools that allow any user to make their campaign or initiative work. I feel like I am constantly learning and finding new tools that I can utilize to my advantage.”
“It’s a comprehensive, user-friendly, robust platform with tons of cutting-edge features. Blueshift makes it super easy to build campaigns, pull reports, and look extensively into data.”
Looking ahead to the fall season, we are proud of this recognition from G2 and eagerly anticipating how we can continue to build momentum as a best-of-breed customer data platform. From marketing automation to omnichannel marketing, Blueshift is here to help you achieve your goals.