Cloud Apps for Custom API Integrations
Blueshift’s Cloud App channel allows marketing teams to orchestrate additional channels, analytics, CRM, support systems and in-house marketing apps with cross-channel unified customer journeys. The Cloud App channel can insert 1:1 predictive content that includes user attributes, predictive scores and content recommendations over REST APIs to several martech tools.
You can use this for applications such as:
- Messaging: Send personalized messages to new channels such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, LINE, browser web push & more
- CRM: Update CRM systems such as Salesforce.com based on user engagement in a journey or with personalized content
- Support: Create new support tickets in systems such as Zendesk based on user behavior in a journey and include abandoned items for follow-up
- Engage: Send NPS surveys with Delighted.com or send a post card with Lob.com
- Ads: Re-target users on Adroll or other display retargeting tools with custom audiences
- Collaborate: Inform your in-house account management or support teams on Slack or via Segment.com based on user actions in a journey
- Analytics: Update your analytics system such as Google Analytics based on user action in a journey
- More: Extend personalized messaging and orchestration to any custom martech tool or in-house app you may use with Zapier.com or REST APIs
Read more about this new channel at our Cloud App docs site.
In order to use this offering, reach out to your CSM or email us at email@example.com.