This policy sets forth Blueshift’s expectations for the fair use of our systems. Blueshift may change this policy, at its sole discretion, by posting an updated version of the policy here and such updates will be effective upon posting. In order to protect the integrity and stability of our service, the following fair use limits apply to all customers unless otherwise stated. Exceeding these limits will incur additional costs.
- Events: Up-to 250 events per monthly active profile (MAP) per annum cumulatively.
- Catalog Products: Max of 1 million items per instance across all catalogs
- Number of platform users: 100 per instance
- Active Predictive Scores: 5 per instance
- Active Recommendation Schemes: 20 per instance
Event data is indexed for segmentation per the following policy
- All data associated with inactive users (no events in the last 30 days) with only cookie identifier will be removed after 30 days
- All events for known customers are retained for segmentation for at least 31 days
- Events that contain product_id information are retained for 365 days for segmentation (e.g. added product_id to cart, or watched a video_id)
- Messaging engagement data (e.g. opens and clicks) is indexed for 180 days. Message “delivered” events will be indexed for 31 days
- Transactions are indexed for up to 10 years
- All data in Sandbox instances are stored for 30 days