Blueshift is excited to announce support for Open Data Initiative sponsored by Microsoft, Adobe & SAP. The Open Data Initiative ensures data flows efficiently within organizations, between relevant roles and systems to build a unified single customer view that powers all customer journeys. A Single Customer View builds the foundation that powers personalized customer journeys using AI and predictive analytics.
The Open Data Initiative is based on three guiding principles:
- Control: Organizations own and maintains complete, direct control of all their data.
- Intelligence: Customers can enable AI-driven business processes to derive insights and intelligence from unified behavioral and operational data.
- Open: A broad partner ecosystem should be able to easily leverage an open and extensible data model to extend the solution.
Blueshift’s mission is to empower marketers with an AI-first customer data platform to power cross-channel marketing. Customer profiles within Blueshift are updated in real-time by unifying cross-channel identities and behaviors to personalize user journeys. Blueshift’s industry leading AI powered customer journey helps marketers:
- Audience: Determine “who to target?” with predictive audience scoring
- Content: Compute “what to say to each user?” with ML powered recommendations
- Cadence: And control the right timing and channel for message delivery with “when and where to message?”
Blueshift is committed to build support for Experience Data Model (XDM), the common format to exchange customer information including CRM, behavior, transactional and more between systems. Blueshift is built on noSQL technology that adapts to customer specified data models and natively supports JSON formats. With support for the Open Data Initiative, Blueshift customers will be able to import CRM, behavior & transactional data from Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe Experience Cloud & SAP, while quickly enhancing user journeys in these systems with Blueshift’s Customer Data Platform computed predictive scores and 1:1 computed personalizations.